Get Girl Help Fast!

Friday, January 22, 2010

My sister's mad because I havent written a blog in a week but whatever. There isn't much to blog about. I've fallen in love with "Mrs. O'leary's Barbeque" because I watched an episode of  "The OC," where the deep wine OPI shade looked phenomenol on Mischa Barton. It is love love love.


Worst swatch ever I know.


Oh this is cute!! So I've decided that if my doggie had a voice box he would talk with a lisp. I responded in his voice as "Yeth I do," when I told my mom. I've always wondered how dogs sound, what language they would speak, and if they have a lot to say or if we pretty much know what's on their mind. I apply a generous amount of lipstick/gloss in my makeup routine, and when I leave the house I kiss my little puppy on the forehead between his ears. It leaves a bright pink imprint on his fur but for some strange reason the mark is always, always gone when I arrive back home. Maybe its like in those images of grandma when she kisses you on the cheek and you cringe and wipe it off. To this my doggie probably replies, "Oh, Thees Kitthing me again!




La la lalala 9 Days left until the new OPI Hong Kong Collection is out!

FTC: I am not affiliated with any of the company's mentioned in this blog. I am not being compensated for any of the products. I purchased all of these products with my own money. This is 100% my honest opinion.

No comments: